On October 26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> The docstring for `bbdb-notice-hook' states
>
> ,----
> | Also note that bbdb-change-hook will NOT be called as a result of any
> | modifications you may make to the record inside this hook.
> `----
>
> As far as I can see, this is incorrect. It *should* be correct, because
> it is very annoying to have the change-hook called just because the
> notice-hook is recording things in there --- but this does not appear to
> be implemented; bbdb-change-hook is called whenever a change happens,
> even if we are underneath the bbdb-notice-hook.

I think the docstring is incorrect, actually. You can add a hook that
will do something to a record that will trigger a call to
bbdb-change-hook, and there's no way for bbdb-invoke-hook to know if
it's in bbdb-notice-hook or not. bbdb-change-hook gets run when you
call a function that invokes bbdb-change-hook, and that's pretty much
it.

Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

Ronan Waide, Technology Non-Consultant, please update your addressbook