Sridhar Boovaraghavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BBDB (CVS), Emacs 21.0.94, Win2k.
>
> I updated today and got the opportunity to try out the new configure
> script. The configure worked fine.
>
> I was unable to generate the bbdb-autoloads.el. It gives me an empty
> file with a single ^L character.
>
> Running this through bash and cmd.exe produced the same results.

        Could you please go to the lisp directory, type `make autoloads' and
show us the make output ? This target is not affected by the autoconf support,
apart from the fact that it uses the make variable `EMACS' which should appear
with a correct value at the top of lisp/Makefile.

--
    /     /   _   _       Didier Verna        http://www.inf.enst.fr/~verna/
 - / / - / / /_/ /        EPITA / LRDE         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]