A quick glance at my nnmh newsgroup for info-bbdb says I have
rather complete looking archives going back to March 1997.

I may have culled some articles for actual content, and what's left I
saved.

Anyone who can add it to the apparently "blessed" mail archive site

  http://www.mail-archive.com/bbdb-info%40xemacs.org/

please mail me.  If you have another use for it, please feel free to
contact me as well.

Marc.

[Please reply direct, as I don't frequent this mail folder, and I was
just about to clean it out, when I read that the new archive site only
goes back about a year...]

--
I don't mind what Congress does, as long as they don't do it in the
streets and frighten the horses.