Could someone who keeps a decent archive of this list lend me a hand?

19.27
HPUX-9.01

Recently, someone sent around a fix for a problem involving the
last-subject auto-insertion (as per bbdb info) and rmail.  You get an error
of "the mark is not set now" when moving around in the rmail-summary
buffer.  I didn't pay much attention at the time because I was new to bbdb
and hadn't started using the last-subj field, but now I find this problem
very annoying.  Does anyone still have a copy of the fix that they could
pass along?

Thanks.

--
Jim Sisolak                          | University of Wisconsin - Madison
http://trans4.neep.wisc.edu/~sisolak | Department of Nuclear Engineering