>>>>> "MDC" == Michael D. Carney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 MDC> Does anyone have any idea how to get around these things, or should I
 MDC> just stay away from bbdb-electric mode.

Yick!  Run away, run away!  :-)

 MDC> 3. Does anyone know how to make M-tab expand mail aliases as well as
 MDC>    single user names? For instance, I have a bunch of people with the
 MDC>    mail alias 'emacs-users' in bbdb. Now, if I type emacs-usersM-tab,
 MDC>    only the first person with that alias is inserted, instead of
 MDC>    everyone with the alias. Yes, I know that if I just hit a space or
 MDC>    something instead of M-tab it'll expand properly, but I'd like just
 MDC>    one keystroke to expand the name instead of two. Any ideas?

Yeah, that would be nice.  It's kinda weird that I have the two different
ways of getting aliases expanded.  Makes it annoying when I hit M-Tab and
nothing happens, and then I remember that those aliases are defined in my
.mailrc.

Jack

Reply via email to