of the second one:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matt Ho)

BBDB asked me if I wanted to add this address to Matt Ho.  I said yes,
just to see what would happen.

I ended up with:

Matthew Ho - Silicon Graphics Inc., Mountain View, CA
            net: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      newsgroup: sgi.general, sgi.market.misc, sgi.engr.all, sgi.misc.www, rec.video,
sci.electronics
      last-subj: Yet another Mountain Bike for Sale
    mail-folder: matthew.ho
            url: http://www.xtreme.com/
          notes: lbl address is a different person

Matt Ho - Silicon Graphics Inc., Mountain View, CA
            net: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      last-subj: [Q] Servers for foreign whois
    mail-folder: matt.ho
          notes: Poster of misinformation about VCR+
      newsgroup: sgi.general

which seems like an inconsistency to me.

I supposed I could add one of them to my ignored-addresses hook, but I
have exchanged email with both of them in the past, and would prefer
not to merge their records.

Suggestions?