Hi everybody,

trying to use GNU Emacs 19.28 (with the mh-e included) together with
bbdb-1.50, I stumbled across a problem.  There's the following
defadvise in bbdb-mhe.el:

,-----
| (defadvice mh-forward (before mh-bbdb-forward act)
|   (interactive (list current-prefix-arg
|                       (if current-prefix-arg
|                           (mh-read-seq-default "Forward" t)
|                         (mh-get-msg-num t))
|                       (bbdb-read-addresses-with-completion "To: ")
|                       (bbdb-read-addresses-with-completion "Cc: "))))
`-----

I think this should read thusly instead:

,-----
| (defadvice mh-forward (before mh-bbdb-forward act)
|   (interactive (list (bbdb-read-addresses-with-completion "To: ")
|                    (bbdb-read-addresses-with-completion "Cc: ")
|                    (if current-prefix-arg
|                        (mh-read-seq-default "Forward" t)
|                      (mh-get-msg-num t)))))
`-----

At least, this works for me.  What do you think?  Am I overlooking
something really obvious?

        \kai{}
--
Life is hard and then you die.