>> The new version of XEmacs is out, and I might finally be persuaded to
>> jump off the FSF Emacs ship.  Has anyone tried BBDB under XEmacs
>> 19.12?  I can't seem to get it to work.

David> Seems to work for me.  I can 'bbdb' to show the whole list and
David> 'bbdb' to find a particular person in the list.  Just got XEmacs
David> 19.12, so I haven't tested it very far.

bbdb works just fine with XEmacs 19.12, with one caveat: mail-extr and
mail-abbrevs that ship with XEmacs may (and probably should) be used
instead of those that ship with bbdb. Just put them in a subdirectory or
something, re-byte-compile the package, and you should be set.

--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
PGP Public Key: Ask for one today!  \ unknown glowing substance which fell to