I would like to add new records to the bbdb, but by marking or
selecting an e-mail address from the buffer (which can be from any
kind, even not related to e-mail or gnus), for example, from a README
file.

It is possible to do this? (an interactive functions that also, asks
the relevant questions for adding/updating the bbdb)

Does exist such animal?

--- Ricky.  (Another Unix Hacker)
                                                                  \||/
| Software Engineer in R&D Dpt.                              |   / (__,,,,|