> A sudden job-ectomy has left me bbdb-less, and indeed without my
> massive archive of everything useful (which was stored in mh-e mail
> folders).  Would one of you kind souls please remind me where I can
> get it?  (No need to clutter up the list, of course, since most folks
> on the list already know ;-)

> Thanking you kindly in advance,

You poor thing...

You could always get it from Jamie's home page:

        http://home.mcom.com/people/jwz/bbdb/index.html

Isn't also in the Ohio State archives:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/

David Masterson                         KLA Instruments
408-456-6836                            P.O. Box 49055 M/S F1-9440
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    San Jose, CA 95161-9055
      I only speak for myself -- it keeps me out of trouble