> From: Rui - Tao  Dong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>     Rui-Tao Dong ~{6-HpLN~}               Department of Mathematics

Okay, so this is not related to combining databases, but I would like
to know how to change bbdb so that it does not think that Rui-Tao
Dong's name is just "Rui"?

Is it just another problem that 'mail-extract-address-components has?

At least the date isn't in the From: field.

--
        Colin Rafferty, Lehman Brothers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>