THIS QUESTION IS NOT RELATED TO BBDB, BUT TO THE MAILING LIST!!!!!

I recently sent a mail to the mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED], and it
contained the line

        Return-Receipt-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kees de Bruin)

for notification that mail has arrived. However, this line is also in
each mail that is sent out by the mailing list, as I received 150+ a
return receipt message in my mailbox.

Is it possible to change the list server to strip out this line from the
incoming mail messages?

--
Kees de Bruin                                      Tasking Software BV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       phone/fax: +31-33-558584/550033

Read the docs. Wow, what a radical concept!