Hi.  I'm a new BBDB user who's not very organized (which is why...).
Anyhow, I'd like to suggest a new "bbdb-notice-date-hook" so that I
can write a "purge" routine that will go through and ask about
deleting entries that I haven't used in a while.  Otherwise, I can
easily see my .bbdb file expanding indefinitely --- because I'll never
remember to purge it manually.

Peter

   Peter Olsen, n2ell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ...!uunet!super!pcolsen
         P.O. Box 410, Simpsonville, MD 21150-0410; 410-997-8584
     "Engineering is the art of applying a professional knowledge of
   mathematics and the physical sciences to improve the quality of life"