Hello,

I'm running BBDB version 1.50; 18-feb-94 with Lucid Emacs 19.9 (Sun
pre-built) and running into a problem when entering a phone number
location with C-o or the bbdb-menu.

At the Location: prompt I get the following after entering something
like "work" (no quotes) and pressing RETURN or just pressing RETURN:
        doubleplus ungood: euronumbers unworkdoubleplus ungood:
This loops infinitely until C-g is pressed.

When I run M-x bbdb-create, there is no such problem.

In my .emacs I'm running among other things kfill.el which is a
filladapt.el clone if that makes any difference.

Please reply to me directly since my subscription request may not have
been processed yet.

Thanks,
-Bill
--