In the UK some mail addresses get reversed (I think this is something
todo with passing from Janet to the Internet or Vice Versa) i.e:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

These are the same addresses so I don't want to be asked if I want to
add `[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to `[EMAIL PROTECTED]' everytime I get mailed (or
have redundant mail names in the net field).

How can I do this? (I still would like to be informed of other types
of address changes) Could someone atleast point to the code that does
the searching (I couldn't find it)..

Also, does bbdb understand Janet style mail names? (
`Initial.[OtherInitials.]*Surname')
If I usually get mail from someone with a From such as:
"From: Andrew Smallbone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

Then I receive a mail with a raw name:
"From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

bbdb asks if I want to change `Andrew Smallbone' to `A. Smallbone'

Thanks for any help
Andrew
 London Para||el Applications Centre
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  +44 71 975 5099