On March 3, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> BBDB Version: 2.20
> Emacs Version: 20.3-3
> Mail: Mail, for sending mail from bbdb, exmh/emacs-serv for the rest
> News: Gnus
> Bug:
>
> It seems that if bbdb-snarf or bbdb-snarf-region is called when emacs
> is first started it complains with the following error:
>
> "Symbol's function definition is void: bbdb-parse-phone-number"
>
> If bbdb has already been called once successfully, say by calling up a
> listed entry, then bbdb-snarf works just fine.

Okay, this can be fixed by adding (require 'bbdb-com) at the top of
bbdb-snarf. Will be in CVS shortly.

> FEATURE IDEA: It's really handy to be able to send someone a mail at
> the press of a button. It would be equally cool to be able send them a
> mail at the punch of a button.
> [-]

It's been several years since I've had any dealings with TeX and its
friends, so I'm not sure I'd even know where to start with this. Feel
free to implement it and submit it.

Regards,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.