I'm running

  BBDB version 2.2 ($Date: 2001/01/24 23:14:00 $)

Maybe these bugs are fixed in the latest CVS, but I haven't tried it.

1. If you try to enter a zip code (maybe only a purely numeric zip?)
with a hyphen, BBDB insists that it be US ZIP+4. But I have an
international address that includes a hyphenated zip that doesn't
match ZIP+4.

2. BBDB insists that all addresses have a ZIP code. But international
addresses don't always.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Another month ends. All targets met.
http://nwalsh.com/            | All systems working. All customers