I have two hopefully related questions about BBDB auto-noticing stuff
in e-mail.

1) I use bbdb/news-auto-create-p via Gnus, and have it set to
   bbdb-ignore-most-messages-hook such that it auto-creats only for a
   few domains:

   (setq bbdb/news-auto-create-p 'bbdb-ignore-most-messages-hook)
   (setq bbdb-ignore-most-messages-alist
         '(("From" . "@\\(openwave\\|bluemug\\|lickey\\)\\.com")))

   Problem is, I'd like to omit auto-creation for things like
   [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], etc.

   Why?  If BBDB already has "Mailer Delivery System
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" and then it sees "Mailer Deliver System
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" it tries to associate the two (and
   asks me about it interactively).

   I'd like to have mailer-daemon@ANYTHING be ignored completely.
   Anybody have some lisp handy that does this?

2) I have BBDB entries for various mailing lists.  People often post
   to the list with whatever name they find convenient for the list
   like:

        BBDB List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        BBDB-List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        BBDB Help List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   etc.  Each time somebody thinks up a new name for the list, BBDB
   asks if I want to, for example, add "BBDB Help List" as an AKA for
   "BBDB List", etc.  Is there some way I can turn this off for an
   individual record?  (or otherwise avoid this annoyance?)

   Here is what I have so far the postfix list:

        Postfix Forum, Postfix-Users ML, postfix,
        Postfix Users List, Postfix users

   and for each one BBDB asked me about it.

--
matt