Is there a way, with SyncBBDB, to indicate which subset of BBDB gets sent to the Address Book?
BBDB grabs every address that it sees, and I don't want all the spammers and other cruft in my Palm.
I'm willing to mark the BBDB entries that I want on my Palm, if I have to.

Thanks,
Steve Kelem

Thomas E Deweese wrote:
"SK" == Steve Kelem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

SK> The last I read, there were still issues with syncing bbdb records
SK> that had multiple addresses or email addresses. Do you use Palm's
SK> Address Book or SuperNames?

I use Address Book. The current version can maintain a link
between several Address Book records and one BBDB record. So each
Address in your BBDB becomes a seperate Palm record, the conduit
attempts to arrange for any phone number that has the same location as
the address to be the primary phone (the rest of the phone numbers are
used to fill in the rest of the ava