Hi,
Just started using BBDB (2.32) with Gnus 5.8.8 and emacs 20.7.1.  My main
goal for using bbdb is being able to automatically set certain header info
based on bbdb data (so, each of my records contains a
personal/business/other type field, and I want the From line to change
according to the type).  Using message-mode to send the mail.  I have lisp
functions that change the message the way I want, but I'm not sure how to
hook them into message/bbdb.  What I want: any time I run
bbdb-complete-name, if a completion exists, I'd like a custom function to
run.  If this is possible, I'd need to also know how to programmatically
query the matching BBDB record to extract the type field.

Is this anywhere in the manuals/faq?  I spent some time looking, but to no
avail.

Any help appreciated,
--
  Ami Fischman