On November 8, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> But one minor thing...I have a few records that have the same name
> (e.g "Bob Smith").  When I complete on "Bob Smith" bbdb asks me which
> primary net address to use in the minibuffer, with one of the
> possibilities pre-filled in.  This is a little confusing -- it wasn't
> obvious to me that I could C-a C-k TAB and get completion behavior
> among all the possibilities.  (this with Emacs 21, and CVS bbdb)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only happens when you have two
entirely separate Bob Smith records? Of course, clicking on one in the
*Completions* buffer should remove all trace of doubt as to which one
you're choosing, I guess.

cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
troc says, "Or as the 'bot says in IRC: Look buddy, doesn't work is a strong