I'm using BBDB 2.32 on XEmacs 21.4.5 and Ding Gnus

How does everyone handle having people with the same name and
different email addresses?

I often have recognize new posters enabled in Gnus but unfortuatnely
many people I know have the same name.  I cause name space collisions
too ( almost all of the UK and North America has a "Chris Green" per
1000 people it seems ).

(setq bbdb-always-add-addresses 't)

Sometimes when I see mail from new Chris Green's the "make address
primary? Y/N)" is a partial question.  "Should I add it as an AKA" or
"Is this the same Chris Green" should be follow ups in the new case.

Is this already handled if i twiddle my bbdb vars correctly?
--
Chris Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>