On January 8, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> If I have a few records showing in my BBDB, is there anyway to
> make the visible records remain while I search for a different
> string.  The resulting bbdb buffer would be a union of the
> records from the anchored buffer and the "just found" records.

Most of this already exists in the codebase, in that the function that
displays records in the BBDB buffer can be told to append to the
existing list of records or clear the buffer before displaying. It
shouldn't be too hard to add a user interface to this.

However.

I'm currently engaged in tracking down actual bugs, so bear with me
for another few days.

Cheers,
Waider. Test-harnesses for interactive programs are HARD, dammit.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

troc says, "the -> is optional, but it keeps C people's brains from exploding
    and turning cube farms into biohazard zones" <perl>