On Monday, February 11, 2002 at 21:03:42, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> I am using xemacs-21.1.14 no mule, and upgraded from bbdb-2.32 to
> bbdb.2.34, first of all I found a bug which I cannot submit via
> bbdb-submit-bug-report.  I attach the error trace of the submit but
> (via debug-on-error t):
>
> Then I send the error trace when I tried to start vm and bbdb-2.34
> (I use a bbdb-vm interface written by Mark Thomas)

Have you tried disabling it?

Error one happens since BBDB is only partially loaded (or
bbdb-autoloads.el is broken) and error two seems to be
thrown since your `bbdb-file' seems to be broken.  Have you
checked whether it contains a file-version line or not?

For your other report I do not have any explanation.
Have you updated without recompiling?

Robert