On March 26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I have a bbdb entry with 2 email addresses.
> When I want to change the net addresses I hit e over the net line.
> When I just hit enter to keep the current net address I get an error:
>
> bbdb-record-edit-net: Wrong type argument: arrayp, (["Stefan" "Reichör" nil nil nil
>nil ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]") ((creation-date . "2001-05-03") (timestamp
>. "2002-01-11") (notes . "Wartberg")) ["Stefan Reichör" nil #<marker at 5945 in
>.bbdb> nil]])
>
> I have the following entry:
>
> Stefan Reichör
>             net: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Stefan,

any chance you could give me a full stack trace from an uncompiled
BBDB? The message above isn't particularly useful on its own,
especially since I can't seem to reproduce the bug.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"One or more sentences in this post have been over-leavened with