On May 28, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> (I don't know if [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] are identical. I'm guessing
> they are. I am only subscribed to the latter.)

They should be identical, if the xemacs address still exists - I'd
hope if it does it's a redirect to the sourceforge list, which is the
official one.

> Is it possible to compile the latest bbdb with cygwin? I've
> tried both the tarball with prebuilt configure scripts and
> the CVS version and then running autoconf, but both fail at
> the same spot:
>
> While compiling toplevel forms in file h:/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus.el:
>   !! File error (("Searching for program" "no such file or directory" "/bin/sh.exe"))

Can you send me a complete build log? I've done a quick search through
the code and can't see anything off-hand that would require
"/bin/sh.exe". The last time I tried a cygwin build it worked, despite
the FAQ reference; I've never been able to reproduce the known build
problem. It's known in the sense that I know it has happened someone
fairly consistently, but I've no idea why.

> Niklas

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

troc says, "the -> is optional, but it keeps C people's brains from exploding
    and turning cube farms into biohazard zones" <perl>