[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bjørn-Helge Mevik) writes:

> Many people have several email addresses, for instance one for work
> mail and one for private mail.  I would like an easy way of choosing
> which one to expand to when I'm sending mail.  I guess this means the
> email addresses have to be labelled or tagged (for instance `work' or
> `private') in some sense.  Perhaps something like the phone or address
> fields?
>
> Is something like this possible?

I have had the same problem, but the solution I use is maybe
not quite what you are after. I use this:

bbdb-complete-name-allow-cycling's value is t

Documentation:
Whether to allow cycling of email addresses when calling
`bbdb-complete-name' on a completed address in a composition buffer.

You can customize this variable.

Defined in `bbdb-com'.

This allows you to repeatedly press <TAB> to cycle between
the different net-addresses of a person.

Niklas