Here is the relevant part of my configuration:

 bbdb-auto-notes-alist '(("Organi[sz]ation" (".*" company "\\&"))
                         ("Newsgroups" (".*" newsgroups "\\&"))
                         ("X-Face" (".+" face 0 'replace)))

I know that 'replace will remove any existing face and replace it with
the new one.  Some folks like Lars have many faces.  I'd like to keep
them all -- new ones should be added, old ones should be ignored.  I'd
also like all the faces to be displayed when the record is retrieved.
Is there a magic way to do this?

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley