ATTN=2EPRESIDENT=2FCEO=2C

I am MR =2EROY MANTU=2C Branch Accounts Manager of PRUDENT
BANK NIGERIA LIMITED=2C
Lagos Branch=2E

On SUNDAY=2C February 2=2C 2003=2C a bomb blast explosion took
place on the Lagos
Island=2C right inside My bank=3B So far a total lost of
about 35 million us
dollars has been recorded=2C this includes both cash and
property of the bank=2E
Please View the Link below=3A
http=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Ecnn=2Ecom=2F2003=2FWORLD=2Fafrica=2F02=2F03=2Flagos=2Eexplosion=2Findex=2Ehtml

However as the Accounts Manager of the BANK=2CI diecovered
Most of our Data on
accounts has been lost as well=2C as there has not been any
back up or network
trace even from the HEADQUARTERS=3Btherefore all losses
would be artributed to
the Explosion=2E
The lagos State Government has taken charges to pay for
all losses=2E

I found out i still have Data's of foreign Customers who
are Contractors in
Nigeria and who own accounts with the Branch=2C
Particularly that of an American
oil contractor Mr Barry Kelly who was reported Dead in a
motor accident on the
15 of september 2002=2C who's contract payments has been
Made and would be
tranfered to his foreign accounts from the CENTRAL BANK
OF NIGERIA=2C upon our
confirmation of his foreign designated account as well as
a beneficiary to his
funds and payments=2E

Mr Barry Kelly=2C while our customer never left a trace of
his next of kin=2C and
His contract Payment which is about 10 million US
dollars=2C would be made to no
one as we=28 the bank=29 has none of his Data=2Fnext of kin's
contact=2E

my proposal is that I will like you
as a foriegner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr=2E
Barry Kelly so
that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into
the hands
of some corrupt government officials=2C Besides the Bank
which i work in has been
blown up=2C i have no Job for now=2C i have to make a living
and only me knows the
information so far about this=2E
This is simple=2C I will like you
to provide immediately your full names and address so
that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits which
will put you in place as the next of kin=2E We shall employ
the service
of an Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL
and to
obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate=2Fadministration
in your favor for the transfer=2E A bank account in any
part of the
world which you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of
this money to you as the beneficiary=2Fnext of kin=2E The
money will be
paid into your account as payment for his Contract by the
CENTRAL BANK OF
NIGERIA upon my submission of the Contract information
and your application as
his next of kin for us to share in the ratio of 70% for
me and
30% for you=2E
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and my position
as the
Branch Accounts Manager guarantees the successful
execution of this
transaction=2E If you are interested=2C please reply
immediately via the
private email address below=2E Upon your response=2C I shall
then provide
you with more details and relevant documents that will
help you
understand the transaction=2E Please observe utmost
confidentiality=2C
and rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for
both of us because I shall require your assistance to
invest my share
in your country=2E

Awaiting your urgent reply=2E
ROY MANTU
=28Accounts Manager=2CPRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMTED=29