On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Robert Fenk uttered the following:

On Monday, March 3, 2003 at 15:58:17, Stefan Reichör wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use bbdb from cvs. I want to append the new search results to
> > the already displayed bbdb records.
> >
> > I type:
> > b search-string1 <RET>
> > + b search-string2
> >
> > But the second search always clears the first one and I get only
> > the results of the second search.
> >
> > Do I use the append feature the right way? Does this recipe work
> > someone else?
>
>  Yes it works fine for me.
>
>  Are you sure they are not just scrolled away, i.e. when
>  appending the first visible line will be  on the first new
>  record ...
>
>  What version of BBDB/Emacs are you running?
>
>  Robert

Thanks for your information. I run the latest emacs from CVS and bbdb
from CVS. I run it under windows.

I tried it also on my debian box. And - it works there. Strange.
I tried the same bbdb lisp packages on debian and on windows.

The differences in my setup are:
debian:  emacs-version: 21.2.2
windows: emacs-version: 21.3.50.1

I have no idea, what is going on there...

Stefan.