Hello,
I am using bbdb 2.34 and vm 7.15.

I am currently trying to set up a mailing list using mail-aliases.

When I add a mail-alias to a database-entry and try to complete it
(with TAB or M-TAB), I get "completion for xxx unfound".

I made one observation which may be relevant:

When I do M-x bbdb  and enter "xxx" for general search, the entry with
mail-alias "xxx" is not found.

BTW: The variable bbdb-expand-mail-aliases is set to "t".

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Andreas