On July 7, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Can someone please explain the "M-x bbdb <SPACE>" usage?

M-x bbdb then hit return to query the bbdb database. once you're done
with querying, hit space and it will restore the original
window configuration. I've not tested this in a long time and there
are various comments to the effect that it's not terrifically useful
in the code itself, so your mileage may vary.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"Went to Lost World with Dave last nite before work. The two of us