    ashutosh> Hi.
    ashutosh> If you had like a zillion accounts on the internet and you wanted
    ashutosh> to save information about all these accounts (passwords, account
    ashutosh> numbers etc.) inside bbdb what would be the best way of doing it?
    ashutosh> (Not worried about privacy but ease of access).

    ashutosh> Currently I save them as phone numbers (using the international
    ashutosh> arbitrary format phone numbers).

Hi ashutosh,

BBDB allows custom fields.
I have a birthday field in my bbdb.
In a *BBDB* buffer, inside the target record, try
C-o runs the command bbdb-insert-new-field

That's not to say that I would recommend storing passwords in a .bbdb
file.

Best regards,

Adrian

    ashutosh> Thanks.

    ashutosh> Ashutosh

    ashutosh> -------------------------------------------------------
    ashutosh> This SF.net email is sponsored by: VM Ware
    ashutosh> With VMware you can run multiple operating systems on a single machine.
    ashutosh> WITHOUT REBOOTING! Mix Linux / Windows / Novell virtual machines
    ashutosh> at the same time. Free trial click
here:http://www.vmware.com/wl/offer/358/0
    ashutosh> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    ashutosh> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bbdb-info
    ashutosh> BBDB Home Page: http://bbdb.sourceforge.net/