On October 10, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Is there a possibility of doing such a thing with BBDB? If not, does anybody
> know of a suitable alternative? (It might be quite simple, but I just started
> using Emacs for something more than just text editing, and I'm still a bit
> lost).

You can add arbitrary fields to the BBDB using C-o on a record in the
bbdb window. If you specify a field it doesn't recognise, it will ask
you if you want to create a new field, and then you can enter whatever
you like. If you wish to link BBDB records to some other system,
you'll need to investigate the various hooks it provides.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

Being on the bleeding edge means you get to find out about the new bugs first