On 14 Oct 2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Uwe Brauer wrote:
>

> [resent to list from a non-obsolete email address - nmg]
>
> I did this last week, and still have the scars to show for it.
>
> I used http://www.diku.dk/~elgaard/lib/emacs/bbdb-ldif.el for the
> conversion, since Mozilla doesn't yet have an import facility for
> vCards, but can import LDIF.

Thanks for pointing this out. The reason I am interested in it is that
I am quite pleased with the SPAM filtering based on my BBDB database.

Since  I thought (wrongly) that mozilla  might be faster, I hoped that
export the bbdb  database  to a  mozilla  address book  would  be very
helpful.

BTW meanwhile I was pointed out  that Robert Fenks bbdb-rf.el provides
the function bbdb-csv-export which does similar things as your package
(I suppose)

Regards

Uwe Brauer