Hello,

For people with multiple mail-adress, I'd like to have a way to define an
alias that expand to a specific adress, for example, if one is:
Foo Bar -> [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'd like to have:
 foo    expand [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 tutu   expand [EMAIL PROTECTED]
without defining two records in the bbdb...
I know I can cycle, but I need to do tha with aliases defined for 10 or more
people, so something automatic would be really nice (TAB 10 times is too much
in Emacs, I think... :-).

So is there a way to do so (without defining it in a mailrc) ?

Thanks
--
Jerome