On March 15, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> thanks for this.  I didn't see any change to the bbdb cvs.  is the
> information below a patch?  sorry, I am a bit of a naive user and am
> probably missing something obvious here.  thanks...

It's not been patched, no. Until otherwise mentioend here, you should
assume that patches posted here haven't been applied.

Also, if you intend to keep up correspondence on the bbdb-info list,
PLEASE subscribe so that I don't have to keep approving your mails.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

troc says, "the -> is optional, but it keeps C people's brains from exploding
    and turning cube farms into biohazard zones" <perl>