On March 20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> ;; 1) /usr/local/emacs/src/emacs -q -l .emacs.d/.emacs-debug-bbdb &
> ;; with most recent gnu emacs from cvs
> ;; 2) C-xm to start a new message
> ;; 3) insert "p" into To: header, and press ESC-tab
> --> only two entries starting with p from the .bbdb file are shown...???

Right, I've seen several reports of this sort of thing happening as
well. I'm not clear on why it's happening, and I've not been able to
reproduce it. If anyone else has figured it out, do let me know.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"It is so hard, though, to say goodbye to something that never was - that could
 have been so great." - charlotte