Hello,

I have  heard a few  times ago a  way to automatically insert  a GPG-key
field in BBDB from a Gnus article.

The trick was  to use the X-  headers for that. Then it  was possible to
tell PGG to automatically sign/encrypt messages for those people.

Problem,  I can't  remember where  I have  seen this  and so  I  have to
reinvent the wheel (again).

Does anyone have this in his .gnus/.emacs ?

Regards,
--
Xavier Maillard
7 rue Jeanne Jugan, 51100 Reims, France