On July 30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Can you think of a reason why this wouldn't work?

I think it was broken for a while. What version of BBDB and Emacs are
you using? (as I keep reiterating, use bbdb-submit-bug-report and I
won't have to ask this question)

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"It's a poor workman who blames his tools, unless they're WINTEL-based."
                                                        - Conor Bob