What to do when getting mail from
From: "Brent Royal-Gordon via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Blob Dlobs bla bla via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
bbdb asks over and over about changing this and that.
I was going to send you just what BBDB asked me, but it's not in the
*Messages* buffer, dangnabbit!
I propose instead of asking the user "answer y or n!" or whatever it
said, you should have a third option to stick the address on an
never-mind list, a fourth option to never-mind just once maybe, and a
fifth option, "?", to explain the other options.