    Colin> Uwe Brauer wrote:
    Colin>            (: cor-csd-gnus-split-method)

    Colin> I wrote the following function to call Soren's method:

    Colin>     (defun cor-csd-gnus-split-method ()
    Colin>       (let ((result (csd-gnus-split-method)))
    Colin>         (and result (cons '& result))))

    Colin> These were  my settings (you would  want 'imap  rather than
    Colin> 'gnus-group):

    Colin>     (setq csd-gnus-split-default-group nil)
    Colin>     (setq csd-gnus-split-mail-group 'gnus-group)
    Colin>     (setq csd-gnus-split-headers '("from" "resent-from" "to" "cc"))

Hello

Thanks for your code, I did the modification you mentioned
(setq csd-gnus-split-mail-group 'gnus-group)

Loaded the csd code and your modified function, send a mail to myself
(having the BBDB entry imap nnimap+ucmail.ucm.es:Uwe), having set in
gnus

(setq nnimap-split-methods 'nnimap-split-fancy
      nnimap-split-fancy
      '(|     (: cor-csd-gnus-split-method)))
but it does not work, that is *no* splitting occurs, everything stays
in the INBOX.

Thanks

Uwe