On February 23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Could anybody please give me a hint how to eliminate on of the
> parenthesis.

While it's bad practice to do this blindly, generally speaking you can
convert a list of items (which is what you have) into the first item
on the list (which appears to be what you want) using either
(nth 0 list) or (car list).

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"Your broker is a half-naked blue-and-orange crypto-anarchist?"
                              - Neal Stephenson / The Great Simoleon Caper