I think I didn't post it on this mailing list...
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BbdbExporters
For my Apple Addressbook I added some UTF-16 magic and
a few small fixes to bbdb-vcard-export.el
http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/bbdb-vcard-export.el

Does anybody know the original author?
Does anybody feel like adding this file to BBDB?

As for myself, I've ended up not using Apple's Mail and switched to
Thunderbird for the moment.  And for that I used bbdb-rf with some
extra code I sent to the bbdb-rf author...  :)

Alex.