On March 14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Who stuck this into bbdb.el?

Most likely someone gave me a patch and I stuck it in for them. The
changelog knows all.

> I think an autoload is indicated.  bbdb-insinuate-sendmail is added
> automatically to the hook when I do bbdb-insinuate-message.  So an autoload
> would be required somewhere before then.  But I'm not an elisp coder -- I
> prefer Fortran.

I'm curious as to why this changed - as in, it used work, and now it
doesn't. It's still in "works for me" land, but then I'm still running
Emacs 21 - even after an OS upgrade. I may have a look at it at some
point this week.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"Anyone who doesn't meet these standards will be cast into the outer darkness,