Anand Mitra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am trying to understand this better and I have a query. How is
> this functionality different from the mail-alias field. Even that
> can have multiple tags and you can list all entries containing a
> certain tag.

You know, that's a fantastic idea! I'll merge my tags into the
mail-alias field--that would allow me to take advantage of
bbdb-expand-mail-aliases--and rewrite my export-as-list code to use
that instead.

<grin> That's why I love posting silly thoughts to mailing lists.
Almost all the time, someone out there has a better idea...

--
Sacha Chua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed