Ok, as promised I've checked in an updated version of the bbdb-rmail
interface. It's using advice instead of the fset hack, requiring
rmailsum, and I've attempted to match the VM/Gnus changes Robert Fenk
and I made last year or earlier. This includes matching multiple
headers when looking for records to display. In doing this I've
temporarily broken the pop-up behaviour, which possibly means that the
VM pop-up code is also broken and I never noticed. I will continue to
investigate this. In the meantime, if people want to poke at this and
find bugs, please go right ahead.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"Somewhere, there's a girl you just want to kiss, wondering what to do next."
        - Warren Ellis