Ok, I've done a small bit more work on bbdb-rmail to try and get it
closer to what bbdb-vm does. There's a small problem with when the
hook to show/create a record is called; by the time it's called from a
new mail message, rmail has already removed the "unseen" tag from the
mail, so the current 'clever' code which annotates only new messages
won't actually work. I'm thinking I might write something for the
new-messages hook that creates a BSDish Status header if none exists,
so that BBDB can switch on this. Or maybe just tag new messages with
bbdb-unseen. Anyway, the rest of it appears to work ok. Bug reports,
as usual, via bbdb-submit-bug-report. Next, I will try and clean up
the configure stuff somewhat so that all the silliness that's
currently in the lisp/Makefile will get done via configure. This
should quieten down the build a good deal and make the Makefile more
readable.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"When you say `I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at