Dear BBDB experts,

I use the bbdb with wanderlust for some time now, but I hardly know
any elisp. I would like to have wanderlust to download only messages
where the net name is known to my bbdb database. I may be able to do
this with elmo-split (a function that comes with wanderlust), but I
need a list of all net names known to bbdb. Is there already a
ready-to-use function to obtain this or do I have to write it myself?

Best regards - Josef