Help. Every time I reply to a mail from
"=?iso-8859-1?q?Frank_K=FCster?=", bbdb attempts to save .bbdb into a
different charset than my original big5. I need some protection, some
prevention, instead of always just having to restore .bbdb from
backups after the fact like we discussed last time.

No I don't want to rip up the headers via procmail. I want a switch in
bbdb that will catch charset hijacking. Perhaps with options 'ask,
'convert-to-ascii ...